17 October 2009

Random Saturday Morning Thoughts

It's Saturday morning, and I'm behind schedule to leave to visit friends in Western Mass. But it's SATURDAY and they're understanding, so I'm just not going to be uptight. So there! Anyway, I figured it was time for another round of Pet Peeves!

1. Singers who, in a drama, sing to the audience more than they sing to their love interest on stage. "Park and bark" is not really a complimentary term.

2. Apartments the temperatures of which cannot be controlled.

3. People who don't cover their mouths when they cough on the T. I'm waiting for public opinion to change on this, because you'd think this season especially there would be more awareness of germ spreading. I wasn't the only one glaring at him, but I only had one other ally.

But to balance that out, here are some things that I like:
1. Intelligent discussions with intelligent people. Also, playing the Devil's advocate.

2. Handel.

3. Visiting friends.

4. Tater tots.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Tater tots! Tater tots tater tots tater tots!!!!