I've been sorting old papers this afternoon, and here are two glimpses into my life in the past year. One is on a folded piece of paper I found shoved in the back of a binder: (verbatim)
Want MA!
What required for finishing it? <--both
Don't want to leave grumpy
Appreciate him
Call J
Now what?
Change temp 25oF or so, will take longer in oven
---------------------------
On a page in a notebook, something I jotted down in a moment of observation of the absurdity of life:
A beautiful Asian girl, a young arsty type. Torn-neck t-shirt is hanging off her left shoulder, showing a light purple bra strap. With an intense look on her face, she's running down Comm Ave very quickly, carrying an oversize bright blue whoopie cushion.
1 comment:
brilliant, ma'am. Looking through old notebooks and papers is (to be utterly cliché) like going back in time, I always remember exactly what I was thinking about that day and why I wrote or drew a particular piece of nonsense on that piece of paper. Especially if it's on a page that was ostensibly for note-taking in class.
Where does one get an oversized blue whoopie cushion?
Post a Comment