15 May 2008

Another open letter, because I like writing them

Dear Redheaded Guy On My Bus This Morning,
From the moment you stepped onto the bus and greeted the driver with a cheerful "Thank you, sir!" I wondered about you. It helps that I have a hearty admiration for redheaded guys anyway. I suspect it's my genes at work, telling me, "make more redheaded babies!" When the guy with a cane struggled onto the bus, you slid over willingly and asked him to have a seat. And, as if that weren't nice enough, you looked the guy on your other side in the eye (eye contact? On an MBTA bus?!) and thanked him for moving over. He didn't quite seem to know what to do with you. I have an idea or two.

Sincerely,
A Fellow Redhead

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Sounds like you know EXACTLY what to do to this guy! I think you should find him and make red-headed babies.