09 May 2008

Cosmic Kick-Me Sign on My Back

Well, I made it to the end of the Class from Hell. As long as my grade comes out ok, I won't be appealing. It would be nice not to have to prolong my hatred of this class any longer, so keep your fingers crossed. I will be turning in my no-punches-pulled evaluation of the class and teacher next week. That will be satisfying. Now I'm able to look forward to the summer and practice again. I've missed that. But of course, the universe couldn't just back off on its mission to say "fuck you" whenever things seem to be going well. I got a letter from Massachusetts today saying they're auditing my taxes. Well, screw you, the "Bay State." Your bay sucks, I live here and I still can't spell Massachusetts with out cheating, and I didn't even fill out my own taxes this year. I'm just so glad to have left the affordable comfort of Oberlin where I never had tax problems. It's a good thing Boston is so quiet, clean and friendly. Oh wait.

No comments: