| in time of daffodils(who know the goal of living is to grow) forgetting why,remember how in time of lilacs who proclaim the aim of waking is to dream, remember so(forgetting seem) in time of roses(who amaze our now and here with paradise) forgetting if,remember yes in time of all sweet things beyond whatever mind may comprehend, remember seek(forgetting find) and in a mystery to be (when time from time shall set us free) forgetting me,remember me e e cummings |
14 February 2008
I figured when I started the blog that people would wonder why I called it what I did and look it up. I'm not sure anyone actually has, so I figured I'd post the poem here for the benefit of lazy/unconcerned persons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll admit to being one of the lazy ones, but I appreciate the juxtaposition of e.e. cummings and Lemon Demon.
Post a Comment