I was thinking today that both academics and musicians are pretty much used to time behaving strangely on us. When you're putting off writing a paper, 5 minutes can seem like an hour. When you're giving a presentation, 20 minutes seems like 10. When you're practicing, I think the direction of the confusion varies, but I can almost guarantee than if I think I've been practicing for a half hour, I'm always wrong. Speaking of practicing, I finally have time to do some of that tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it since last week. Is that sad or awesome? I haven't decided.
In other news, I appear to be allergic to springtime in Boston. Hooray?
1 comment:
JANEY! I just discovered today that you have a blog (so of course I have to further put off doing grad school work to read the entire thing).
I think I am allergic to New England spring, too! Remember how I said I'm allergic to Maine? I'm worried that I'll be sneezing for a week in April while in Vermont...
Post a Comment