The goal of living is to grow
You could always become an ethnomusicologist... or a music theorist!
Pick a different subdivision, you mean? :) Who are you?
I think your solution is clear, and it is called ice cream.Also, I think blogger asking me to type "ybyqbupa" as a word verification is a bit of a stretch of the definition of "word."
I like Erin's answer best. No offense, H4, but ice cream is the great unifier.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You could always become an ethnomusicologist... or a music theorist!
Pick a different subdivision, you mean? :) Who are you?
I think your solution is clear, and it is called ice cream.
Also, I think blogger asking me to type "ybyqbupa" as a word verification is a bit of a stretch of the definition of "word."
I like Erin's answer best. No offense, H4, but ice cream is the great unifier.
Post a Comment