11 February 2008

Attempted Responsibility, Part I

I keep staying up FAR too late, for example 4am on Friday and 3am on Saturday. Well, it's the weekend, you might say! Yes, but I had a concert today that required me to get up! The point is, this week is "Go To Bed at a Reasonable Hour Week," and you, dear readers, get to help me with this. You are going to be a little thing I like to call "accountability." My goal is to go to bed by midnight every day this week. (We're starting slow here. Recovery takes baby steps...) I'll keep you informed by posting right before I go to bed, and you keep me honest by giving me crap if I don't make it. Deal?

Goal: 12:00m
Actual time: 12:35a
Oops minutes: 35
Level of Crap Deserved: Low (first day of experiment)

2 comments:

Yi Hong said...

Hahaha! I like your "Oops Minutes."

wombat said...

Thanks, Stiney. I'm glad to know you're there for me.