1) Misplaced my T-pass. I hope it will come back to me. If not, at least it's already the middle of a short month so I won't lose quite as much money as I did in October when I lost it at the beginning of the month.
2) Student accounts site still says I owe $1048, still no stipend checks. Still no word from my adviser re: money issues I posted about last week.
3) The fact that #2 is unsurprising and expected gets its own number.
4) Intimately connected to #3, am completely fed up with other people's short comings. Professor R, who drove me crazy last semester by expecting us to read his mind and learn everything about Bach with very little guidance, and who sent an 80 page reading list two days before class, still has not sent the reading list for next class. This despite his having told us he already had the list by the previous class, as list was provided to him by another professor. Prof R is the same professor who only just scheduled the single rehearsal for his lecture/concert next Tuesday, during a time when Roomate told him she was unavailable. He proceeded to inform her it was "unacceptable" that she didn't tell him she had a class then. Then they both found out that there IS no class on Monday, but moot points don't eliminate the flakiness of Prof R.
(Edit: Helpful classmate just reminded me that no class on Monday means no class on Tuesday either. BU goes insane sometimes and Tuesday becomes Monday. So list has a week more to appear. Feel a little silly about email just sent to Prof R asking for list, but again, moot points do not negate flakiness!)
5) Agreed to play Bach suites at church on Sunday morning, turns out I can't play the cello any more. Unfortunate development for cello major.
Just for the record, am being v. magnanimous and generous concerning rampant roses and wearing of pink today.
That is all.
On the bright side, last night was:
Goal time: 12:00m
Actual time: 12:03a (would have been 12:00, but had to greet newly returned Roomate)
Oops minutes: 3, but extenuating circumstances
1 comment:
Oh man, I forgot about Tuesdays are really Mondays! It always made sense to me why they did it, but it's still really funny.
Post a Comment